Blessed Death

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon Prof » 6. Dezember 2006, 18:10

Unbelievable, yet true as steel - this message from the band just came through MySpace bulletins:

[i]BLESSED DEATH will soon be releasing their THIRD RECORD on CD titled ?HOUR OF PAIN?
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 7. Dezember 2006, 06:20

Yeah I couldn't believe my eyes as well.... I don't know if the whole band has been involved into this considering that it seems only guitarist Nick is doing stuff on the website etc...?????
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Prof » 7. Dezember 2006, 10:06

Guest_big mouth hat geschrieben: Yeah I couldn't believe my eyes as well.... I don't know if the whole band has been involved into this considering that it seems only guitarist Nick is doing stuff on the website etc...?????

I guess it takes some time for the rest of them to catch on - who knows where they are now? There's no talk of a reunion, it's just that third album being released on cd for now. We'll have to wait and see what happens after that.
Great news nonetheless. :)
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon snakepitguy » 27. Dezember 2006, 21:27

Is anybnody has this new album yet? How does it sound like? Closer to the first album or...?

I see it's on sale at cdbaby.....
snakepitguy

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum