ATTAXE (Ohio) CD.... KILLER!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Beitragvon big mouth » 25. November 2006, 12:34

Remember folks the "Heavy Artillery"sampler? There was great shit on it inc. a very cool song from ATTAXE ( do not confound with the L.A. average Power/ semi Thrash) act... well the singer has put together a Cd inc. their recordings throughout the years in a great way..very professional... "20 years the hard way".... it is some GREAT trad. Heavy/ Power Metal.... i recommend it HIGHLY!
www.juanmetal.com
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

BeitrÀge: 419

Beitragvon Guest » 25. November 2006, 12:43

Try this if the other one doesn't work...
<a href='http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/9169/attaxe.html' target='_blank'>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/9169/attaxe.html</a>

Beitragvon YYZ » 25. November 2006, 15:30

Is this the band with the "Pedal To The Medal"-Track?
YYZ
Villain-EP-Original-Besitzer

BeitrÀge: 978

Beitragvon Guest_big mouth » 25. November 2006, 15:56

Exactly.... "Heavy Artillery"song....
Guest_big mouth

Beitragvon Prof » 26. November 2006, 14:02

Bought this one a few months back, love it. Of course, Juan's still at it, now with Dark Arena - Alien factor is one of the best metal discs of 2006 for me.
Prof
Traveller

BeitrÀge: 11845

Beitragvon Stormbringer » 28. November 2006, 21:12

Cool you mentioned this disc Laurent. I ordered it recently and got it a few days ago. I downloaded a few mp3's with Attaxe many years ago and have been looking all over for more material with the band ever since. Have some demos (which is with the other LA Attaxe - had no idea there were another band around with the same name). Great band! Hail to Cleveland!!!
Stormbringer
St.Anger-Gutfinder

BeitrÀge: 53

Beitragvon Patrick » 21. Dezember 2006, 14:05

I'm waiting to receive the cd by the post....
Patrick
Linkin Park-FĂŒr-Metal-Halter

BeitrÀge: 23

Beitragvon george » 30. Dezember 2006, 03:12

i got all the cds( attaxe, dark arena, ritual of torments) directly through juan! i knew the metal messiah from his ritual days with the killer cd and the ep(now ritual became ritual of torment) and when i put the attaxe on my stereo, tears came from my eyes!

not only attaxe rulez(obviously!) but also easily the dark arena is on the top of my list for 2006!

however the great suprise for me was the demo from zyklone(with guitar wizard steve perry) which is in the 20 years the hard way! MOLTEN METAL! enough said! unfortunately only these 3 anthems came from zyklone!

SUPPORT JUAN-THE METAL MESSIAH! SUPPORT ATTAXE, SUPPORT RITUAL OF TORMENT, SUPPORT DARK ARENA!

don't forget that when other musicians disappear, just to come out now with all these reunions etc, juan was always there! either as musician either as metal dj in one of cleveland's radios!
george

Beitragvon snakepitguy » 30. Dezember 2006, 21:42

Great to see such feedback George!!!!
snakepitguy

ZurĂŒck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum