Issue 20...completed!

Fans and Musicians who can't read/understand German but want to contribute to this page - here's your sacred place!

Here you can also find the official SNAKEPIT forum entries...

Re: Issue 20...completed!

Beitragvon RoadWarrior » 8. Juli 2012, 13:06

Killmister hat geschrieben:Wo kann man fĂĽr welchen Preis bestellen und 7" ist bei allen inkl. , oder nur limitiert?

Bei Steffen gibt's noch welche! Für 13 Flocken bekommst Du die Wicca in schwarz, für 16€ in blau.
SEX, TRUCKS & ROCK 'N' ROLL
RoadWarrior
METAL GOD

Beitragvon rapanzel » 8. Juli 2012, 13:32

Killmister hat geschrieben:Wo kann man fĂĽr welchen Preis bestellen und 7" ist bei allen inkl. , oder nur limitiert?

High Roller oder Helle!
7" gibts in blau und normal schwarz
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon The Butcher » 13. Juli 2012, 22:38

Hi Laurent,

I'm already through some stories and Issue 20 seems to be another great read. Also many thanks for making the two WIKKA tracks available. Really awesome stuff!!!
Butcher with stone tools
Carcass of their prey
Savage intention
Carnivorous feast commence
The Butcher
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon MightyTior » 14. Juli 2012, 00:32

Got my copy via NWN too! :yeah:
MightyTior
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Stepo » 14. Juli 2012, 16:11

Yeah really great features again. After reading interviews like Street Child, Breaker etc it seems that it's not impossible anymore to experience both bands on stage eventually.
Stepo
WatchTower-Aushalter

Beitragvon big mouth » 16. Juli 2012, 07:37

Glad you guys like it so far!!!!! Thanks for the feedback. There's somĂąe features I'm VERY happy with on it. BREAKER is obviously one. It was about time to learn more on them. I'm trying to have their stuff re-released right now.
big mouth
Progressive-Metal-Sammler

Beitragvon bloodfreak » 25. Juli 2012, 12:08

Lauren, I'm a huge fan of the snakepit magazine. In my oppinion it's THE BEST METAL MAGAZINE ON THIS PLANET because no other mag has so much in depth interviews and interesting questions about underground bands!

I've read some of the interviews in the new one and I'm really happy with it! Finally to read something about HEATHEN'S RAGE and DARK AGE is awesome!! There's only a little mistake in one question in the DARK AGE feature: It's not the song "VIPER" which is exclusive on the Roadrunner pressing, it's the song "DARK AGE". Sadly they dropped the song "ROCK REVELATION" and put the song "DARK AGE" instead of it. It would have been better if they just had kept the song "ROCK REVELATION" and added the song "DARK AGE" as a bonus track...

I hope you're doing some more Snakepit issues in the future. The foreword in the new issue sounds a little bit like you don't wanna continue...that would be very sad!
bloodfreak
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon Titus » 11. August 2012, 13:19

Another huge THANK YOU, Laurent! Awesome edition once more, again being abled to focus my interest even on in-depth interviews with bands I actually don't listen to (Aska for example this time). Besides that, you really matched my taste as to me it is quite a huge amount having more than the half of the featured bands in my collection.
Stay tuned and give a fuck on those who don't care too much about being featured (properly). Always keep in mind that your efforts bring insight in forgotten metal acts that would probably never see the light of day wihtout you!
I live in metallic fury
Titus
Kuttenträger

Beitragvon big mouth » 21. August 2012, 18:04

THANKS tons Titus and Bloodfreak for the cool feedback. Hell I did fuck up with the DARK AGE feature? I had a hard timed making things clear in my head with those extra tracks listed on the different versions but proof is that head wasn't clear as I fucked up the thing. SORRY Bloodfreak! And with age it doesn't get better.
I tell you guys AS USUAL I have great expectations for the next issue but of course AS USUAL some of the expectations have already fallen because of those people known as musicians who turns to be nothing but complete asshole.. still I have some good surprises for the end -hopefully!
big mouth

Beitragvon Stepo » 21. August 2012, 23:29

still I have some good surprises for the end -hopefully!

:oh2: I hope not the final end?? You should keep in mind that hundreds of metalfans swallow every single letter of your features! You have a responsibility for those guys! You mustn't rip them apart from theirs mother's milk!!
Stepo
WatchTower-Aushalter

Beitragvon big mouth » 22. August 2012, 09:03

Oops sorry Stepo.... I got it wrong here. No it won't be the end.
big mouth

Beitragvon Prof » 22. August 2012, 09:44

Quel soulagement - merci, Laurent. Avec ce message, la journée commence bien. :smile2:
Prof
Traveller

Beitragvon Pavlos » 22. August 2012, 11:17

Voulez vous coucher avec moi? But not ce soir, cause I still have to do some Snakepit reading.

Fantastic issue and definitely one of the best, if not THE best, underground fanzine(s) ever to be read by me (while taking a shit at the toilet).

Good job, Mr. Laurent.

:yeah:
Pavlos
Ambassador Of Love

Beitragvon big mouth » 29. August 2012, 17:53

Thanks you guys. Merci les gars! I wish one day I could do a reunion with the 1000 persons who buy this mag.... that would be killer sharing views with the people who appreciate my way of writing and the shit I cover! Maybe one day haha! :lol:
big mouth

Beitragvon Titus » 30. August 2012, 11:11

And I thought, I've yet seen you at Keep it True! :tong2:
I live in metallic fury
Titus
Kuttenträger

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu English speaking SACRED METAL-Forum