Keep It True!

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 03:37

MetalWarriorin hat geschrieben:

*sigh* I´m getting melancholic....

Oh well , 2.36am , it's really a time to get melancholic and stuff.
Btw, this is the first day sincelast wednesday that I'm not drunk at this hour :D
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 03:40

the first time you´re not drunk at that time since wednesday..?

Is that good or bad ?

Mhm..yes it´s really time to get melancholic...
and I hate it.........
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 03:48

Bwa, I don't see it as good or bad , just see it as "different", at least I don't make as many typo's as the other days. :)
<b><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>YOU BETRAYED ME , NOW YOU DIE</span></span></span></b>
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 03:57

okay... then we´ll see it as different... no problem..

Bah...I´m getting tired....and it´s getting fucking cold in here ...*args*
We held up the metal torch<br>And they tried to take the flame<br>We've been running against the wall<br>But we always overcame<br>No sense no reason<br>We are the ones you love to hate<br><br>FUCKING PROUD TO BE A METALHEAD!<br>Forever united we stand - for Metal !!!
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 04:01

Then why don't you turn the heathing a little higher?

Btw, did you notice our new level? HAIRSPRAYROCKERZZZZ WE ARE!!! Wiehaaaa, I feel like playing some Poison and WASP songs :D
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 04:05

yes..turning the heating higher would be an idea...

but the warmer it is , the more tired I get...

Yeah...I always wanted to become some haarsprayrocker.... i fell like a dream come true ...
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 04:21

but the warmer it is , the more tired I get...

Oh, the dillemma , what to do what to do... ;)
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 04:35

I think I´m gonna solve the problem by going to bed soon....

Mhm..but I really have to admit that I start liking the thought of meeting you at KIT
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 04:52

Mhm..but I really have to admit that I start liking the thought of meeting you at KIT

Héhé, you just say that to get back ON topic a little...? :D
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 04:53

no... I say that cause I think so...
really could be funny... i guess
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Metalizer » 2. Februar 2004, 05:00

It would be , believe me , I know myself , I'm a funny guy :P
Metalizer
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon MetalWarriorin » 2. Februar 2004, 05:12

if I believe you anything.... than that you´re funny
MetalWarriorin
Prog-Rock-Fan

Vorherige

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!