ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Re: ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 26. April 2010, 19:47

I just want to thank Oliver and all of the fans/friends we got to meet and hang out with at KIT 13.

It was an incredible experience that we will never forget. Everyone was wonderful and made us feel like royalty if only for couple of days. We worked very hard to try and play a good show for everyone and I cannot express in words how you all made us feel or thank you enough for being there to share it with us. :yeah: I will forever have only good memories both of our time on stage and especially the time before and after talking to all of the great supporters of KIT and Anacrusis.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon rapanzel » 26. April 2010, 21:05

What about a tour in Germany? any chance?
And will you write new songs as well?
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon scarecrow138 » 26. April 2010, 21:25

Die Neu Einspielungen von Suffering Hour und Reason sind ja wirklich gelungen. Produktion ist auch top, so dürfen Neu Einspielungen gerne klingen. Also sollte da ein neues Album kommen, hätte ich keine angst Enttäuscht zu werden.
:yeah:
Bild

Bester Song 2009: Helvetets Port - Lightning Rod Avenger
scarecrow138
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon gps » 26. April 2010, 21:48

One of the best shows in KIT History and together with Fifth Angel the absolute HIGHLIGHT of this years edition.
I Love The World & Anacrusis! <3
We have to thank for all the efforts that are nescessary to celebrate such a big show.
It's so nice that all this happened, because it was on the edge with the volcano.
Again, thank you for coming to Germany. We hope to see you again!
Hell won't tolerate Hymns
gps
Kuttenträger

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 26. April 2010, 21:57

rapanzel hat geschrieben:What about a tour in Germany? any chance?

Sorry, but we have no plans to carry on with Anacrusis at the moment.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon Sigi » 26. April 2010, 22:03

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:

Perhaps you should :cool2:

As I said to Kevin on saturday:
Back in the 90ies you were so much ahead of your time, that your music even nowadays doesn't sound outdated.

But whatever happens - we witnessed something so undescribable, the memories will last forever!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
Sigi
METAL GOD

Beitragvon TheSchubert666 » 27. April 2010, 09:31

This re-recording is a very special release so far this year. Awesome and mind blowing package. Totally worth the money!! Hail to Anacrusis!!!
"Drei bringa vill z´samm, wenn zwaa ned neired´n!!"
Meine Sammlung : http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/thewitchking
TheSchubert666
Metalizer

Beitragvon Forbidden Evil » 27. April 2010, 17:57

Those re-recordings are so good. I think I like them more than the originals.

Btw, the KIT gig was simply perfect. I was so happy that you've played "Release", 'cause it's my favorite Anacrusis song :smile2:
Die Mucke

PUNKS IS HIPPIES
Forbidden Evil
METAL GOD

Beitragvon rapanzel » 27. April 2010, 18:09

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:

"At The Moment" gives us some hope :tong2:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 27. April 2010, 18:15

Thanks for the compliments on the new CD. We put a LOT of effort into trying to make the old songs sound "better" while preserving the atmosphere and feeling of the originals as much as possible. Eliran did a top-notch job on the cover and we couldn't be more happy about how everything turned out.

I'm also happy that the mix of songs we chose to play from all four albums seemed to please just about everyone I spoke with after the show. It was difficult to select from so much music and I know we have fans of each album.

"Release" is also one of my favorites and I believe Oliver requested it as well, so it barely beat out "Grateful" (plus getting the "orchestration" backing tracks going with a quick setup time would have been a potential nightmare). :yeah:

"at the moment" indeed, but what could ever live up to last week? :smile2:
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon rapanzel » 27. April 2010, 19:52

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:"at the moment" indeed, but what could ever live up to last week? :smile2:

Hmmmmm.....a tour in Germany with a following new release :-D
The fanbase is there, new and old ones.

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon Porcupine » 27. April 2010, 21:36

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:Thanks for the compliments on the new CD. We put a LOT of effort into trying to make the old songs sound "better" while preserving the atmosphere and feeling of the originals as much as possible.

Yes, and you made a fantastic job on this! Did you play the songs live in the studio? At least, they sound like being played live by enthusiastic musicians - with a perfect sound. :yeah:
Porcupine
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 28. April 2010, 17:52

Porcupine hat geschrieben:Yes, and you made a fantastic job on this! Did you play the songs live in the studio? At least, they sound like being played live by enthusiastic musicians - with a perfect sound. :yeah:

Thanks. The original Suffering Hour was tracked "live" in the studio (and in a hurry) with just the vocals and solos over-dubbed later, but the new album was mostly done the "usual" way with one instrument at a time (though I played along with Mike during the drum tracks). So I guess you could say it was played by enthusiastic musicians, just not all at the same time. :-D
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon AnacrUte » 28. April 2010, 18:11

Btw: Since I ran out of money I didn't have the chance to buy the CD at the KIT. Does anyone know where I can get it now?

And: Such a pity that you don't have any further plans with Anacrusis. I was really hoping for some new stuff and some more shows (how about you joining the US tour of Helstar in june???), it was really a great experience to see you live! Until last year I didn't think that I would ever have the chance to. I got to know your music when I bought the Screams And Whispers CD in 93, and for some reason I did not realize that there was the Death tour in that year. I immediately got addicted, first to Sound The Alarm and Release, then to the whole album :) Not much later I got all your other stuff - and then you split up :angry2: So - thanks for coming and playing for us - despite the vulcano and everything :yeah:
AnacrUte
METAL GOD

Beitragvon scarecrow138 » 28. April 2010, 19:33

AnacrUte hat geschrieben:Btw: Since I ran out of money I didn't have the chance to buy the CD at the KIT. Does anyone know where I can get it now?

And: Such a pity that you don't have any further plans with Anacrusis. I was really hoping for some new stuff and some more shows (how about you joining the US tour of Helstar in june???), it was really a great experience to see you live! Until last year I didn't think that I would ever have the chance to. I got to know your music when I bought the Screams And Whispers CD in 93, and for some reason I did not realize that there was the Death tour in that year. I immediately got addicted, first to Sound The Alarm and Release, then to the whole album :) Not much later I got all your other stuff - and then you split up :angry2: So - thanks for coming and playing for us - despite the vulcano and everything :yeah:

Stormspell Records
Bild

Bester Song 2009: Helvetets Port - Lightning Rod Avenger
scarecrow138
JOHN ARCH

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!