ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Alles über vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie über die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Re: ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Beitragvon AnacrUte » 28. April 2010, 21:48

scarecrow138 hat geschrieben:
AnacrUte hat geschrieben:Btw: Since I ran out of money I didn't have the chance to buy the CD at the KIT. Does anyone know where I can get it now?

And: Such a pity that you don't have any further plans with Anacrusis. I was really hoping for some new stuff and some more shows (how about you joining the US tour of Helstar in june???), it was really a great experience to see you live! Until last year I didn't think that I would ever have the chance to. I got to know your music when I bought the Screams And Whispers CD in 93, and for some reason I did not realize that there was the Death tour in that year. I immediately got addicted, first to Sound The Alarm and Release, then to the whole album :) Not much later I got all your other stuff - and then you split up :angry2: So - thanks for coming and playing for us - despite the vulcano and everything :yeah:

Stormspell Records

AnacrUte
METAL GOD

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 28. April 2010, 21:55

I just posted an update on our website about the new album today. It is now available through CDBaby. I am working to get some distribution overseas, but for now it will have to come from the U.S., sorry about that. Stormspell will also be carrying some, but he hasn't gotten my shippment yet.

http://anacrusis.us/anac_hindsight.htm
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon AnacrUte » 28. April 2010, 22:02

Oh, ok. Thanks anyway :)
AnacrUte
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Sigi » 29. April 2010, 21:41

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:I just posted an update on our website about the new album today. It is now available through CDBaby. I am working to get some distribution overseas, but for now it will have to come from the U.S., sorry about that. Stormspell will also be carrying some, but he hasn't gotten my shippment yet.

http://anacrusis.us/anac_hindsight.htm

You must have recognized so far, that the german fans are the craziest :satan: :-D

And after listening to "Hindsight" (costed me some handkerchiefs :cry: :yeah: ) ...

... what about re-recording "Manic Impressions" and "Sreams And Whispers", too?!
(apart from the fact, that the 2006-Mix of "M.I." is damn good!)
Sigi
METAL GOD

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 29. April 2010, 22:01

Sigi hat geschrieben:You must have recognized so far, that the german fans are the craziest :satan: :-D

And after listening to "Hindsight" (costed me some handkerchiefs :cry: :yeah: ) ...

... what about re-recording "Manic Impressions" and "Sreams And Whispers", too?!

We learned this back in 1993 when we toured with Death, but KIT was a nice reminder. :-D :yeah:

A proper re-mix of the last 2 albums would be nice, but I find that most fans like them the way they are.

BTW, I was just looking at the note you gave me during the autograph session, so please PM me about those photos you promised. :smile2:
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon Sigi » 29. April 2010, 22:22

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:
Sigi hat geschrieben:You must have recognized so far, that the german fans are the craziest :satan: :-D

We learned this back in 1993 when we toured with Death, but KIT was a nice reminder. :-D :yeah:

A proper re-mix of the last 2 albums would be nice, but I find that most fans like them the way they are.

BTW, I was just looking at the note you gave me during the autograph session, so please PM me about those photos you promised. :smile2:

In progress :smile2:
Sigi
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Kubi » 29. April 2010, 23:09

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:A proper re-mix of the last 2 albums would be nice, but I find that most fans like them the way they are.

True. "Screams & Whispers" is perfect. "Manic Impressions" very close to perfect as well. There is no real need to re-mix them. Anyway, the gig was absolutely amazing and it was worth every aching bone & muscle I got from it. :yeah:
http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/kubi

Krawehl, krawehl!
Taubtrüber Ginst am Musenhain
trübtauber Hain am Musenginst
Krawehl, krawehl!
Kubi
Himbeermann

Beitragvon Klotzkowski » 8. Mai 2010, 21:19

Yes, it was fucking bright in the Tauberfrankenhalle that friday afternoon. Not the perfect surrounding for an event I have stopped dreaming for. In January 2009 I begged Rock Hard to write something about Anacrusis, and they did! Things got better, much better as we know and there I was, after months of waiting, standing in the third row and watching my all time favorites preparing their equipment for the show. Nervous, smiling, grinning, full of positive tension, hopping around. The show has been perfect, incredibly intense (though I was missing "Grateful" and "My soul's affliction"). Magic and unforgettable!
What I still do no understand is why I wasn't able to meet you at Kit, but....

Well, I bow to you, Ken, Kevin, Mike and John!
Klotzkowski
NU-Metaller

Beitragvon AnacrUte » 8. Mai 2010, 21:43

Yeah, I missed 'My Souls Affliction', too - but with so many incredible songs they'd probably have to do a 4 hour set or so :smile2:
AnacrUte
METAL GOD

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 11. Mai 2010, 05:33

Klotzkowski hat geschrieben:Yes, it was fucking bright in the Tauberfrankenhalle that friday afternoon. Not the perfect surrounding for an event I have stopped dreaming for. In January 2009 I begged Rock Hard to write something about Anacrusis, and they did! Things got better, much better as we know and there I was, after months of waiting, standing in the third row and watching my all time favorites preparing their equipment for the show. Nervous, smiling, grinning, full of positive tension, hopping around. The show has been perfect, incredibly intense (though I was missing "Grateful" and "My soul's affliction"). Magic and unforgettable!
What I still do no understand is why I wasn't able to meet you at Kit, but....

Well, I bow to you, Ken, Kevin, Mike and John!

We had a great time. We tried to play an even amount of material from each album since we fans of all of them. "Grateful" was an original choice, but we were afraid getting the backing tapes working with a quick setup would be a nightmare, so we went with "Release" instead (which went over VERY well).

Sorry, I didn't get to meet you, but people talked our ears off from the minute we finished playing until the end of the next day. I didn't even make it inside the hall Saturday except for maybe 4 or 5 songs all day long. It wasn't until the last 2 bands that I was able to hang out and listen to any music.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon TheHade » 15. Mai 2010, 18:17

StormOfSteel1 hat geschrieben:a brilliant Interview with Neudi for Streetclip.TV :lol:

Where / how can I watch this?
I didn't find any Anacrusis-stuff at http://www.streetclip.tv/, unfortunately ...
TheHade
Linkin Park-Für-Metal-Halter

Beitragvon Nightstalker » 16. Mai 2010, 15:22

TheHade hat geschrieben:
StormOfSteel1 hat geschrieben:a brilliant Interview with Neudi for Streetclip.TV :lol:

I didn't find any Anacrusis-stuff at http://www.streetclip.tv/, unfortunately ...

Gute Frage, das würd ich auch sehr gerne sehen. Ich hoffe da allerdings auf ein wenig mehr "Substanz" im Gegensatz zu diesem Sauf-Clip da vor ein paar Wochen... :lol:
Nightstalker
Prog-Rock-Fan

Beitragvon Tokaro » 16. Mai 2010, 16:25

Ein Kollege hat sich die "Hindsight" vorgenommen:

http://www.musikreviews.de/reviews/2010 ... Hindsight/
Tokaro
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 18. Mai 2010, 01:23

Great review! Thanks for posting this. :-)
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon TheHade » 19. Mai 2010, 17:33

Nightstalker hat geschrieben:
TheHade hat geschrieben:

Gute Frage, das würd ich auch sehr gerne sehen. Ich hoffe da allerdings auf ein wenig mehr "Substanz" im Gegensatz zu diesem Sauf-Clip da vor ein paar Wochen... :lol:

Was denn für ein "Sauf-Clip"? Aber doch nicht mit Anacrusis, oder?!
TheHade
Linkin Park-Für-Metal-Halter

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!