ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Alles ĂĽber vergangene KIT-Festivals sowie ĂĽber die kommenden Ausgaben! / Everything about the KIT-Festivals of the past and the future. Site Link: http://www.keep-it-true.de

Re: ANACRUSIS confirmed for KIT 13 2010

Beitragvon Sigi » 22. September 2009, 17:55

Kenn,

your effort on putting the ANACRUSIS-Page together with all the free stuff to download is mostly appreciated. That made me a fan from the start after all these years, where I only knew your name.
This effort will definitely pay off - latest at KIT 13. Bring on all the stuff and it will be bought. Bet your a*s on that! :yeah:
Sigi
METAL GOD

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 25. September 2009, 08:47

Thanks again for all the great comments and encouragement. We have been waiting to play again for a long, long time and are practicing hard so as not to disappoint those who have waited just as long to see us. We know there are a lot of fans (European fans in particular) who love the very early material (Suffering Hour) and we will definitely be playing some of that album, but we are working out a setlist that will cover all 4 albums since there are fans of each. Oliver has promised us an hour, so we hope to squeeze in about 3 songs from each album. We'd love to play even more, but our songs tend to run a little long and we decided that full songs would be better than doing a medley of pieces.

We are lookng forward to seeing all of you there!
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon The Butcher » 25. September 2009, 09:11

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:Thanks again for all the great comments and encouragement. We have been waiting to play again for a long, long time and are practicing hard so as not to disappoint those who have waited just as long to see us. We know there are a lot of fans (European fans in particular) who love the very early material (Suffering Hour) and we will definitely be playing some of that album, but we are working out a setlist that will cover all 4 albums since there are fans of each. Oliver has promised us an hour, so we hope to squeeze in about 3 songs from each album. We'd love to play even more, but our songs tend to run a little long and we decided that full songs would be better than doing a medley of pieces.

A wise decision! I don't like medleys at all. Especially ANACRUSIS songs would lose a lot of their might if cut down to medley pieces. I'm really looking foward to seeing you guys on stage. Please play "Sound The Alarm", "Still Black", "Sense Of Will" and "Dream Again"!!!

And "Paint A Picture"... :smile2:
Zuletzt geändert von The Butcher am 25. September 2009, 11:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Butcher with stone tools
Carcass of their prey
Savage intention
Carnivorous feast commence
The Butcher
JOHN ARCH

Beitragvon Kubi » 25. September 2009, 10:15

and "Grateful" and "Butcher's Block" and "Tools Of Seperation" and "Release" and "Still Black" and "What You Became" and...

Oli, one hour? This is NOT enough.
http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/kubi

Krawehl, krawehl!
TaubtrĂĽber Ginst am Musenhain
trĂĽbtauber Hain am Musenginst
Krawehl, krawehl!
Kubi
Himbeermann

Beitragvon Oliver/Keep-It-True » 25. September 2009, 10:44

Kubi hat geschrieben:and "Grateful" and "Butcher's Block" and "Tools Of Seperation" and "Release" and "Still Black" and "What You Became" and...

MAybe you want to organize your own festival then? :tong2: :lol:
"Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
Bild
Oliver/Keep-It-True
Barbar

Beitragvon Sigi » 25. September 2009, 11:12

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:Thanks again for all the great comments and encouragement. We have been waiting to play again for a long, long time and are practicing hard so as not to disappoint those who have waited just as long to see us. We know there are a lot of fans (European fans in particular) who love the very early material (Suffering Hour) and we will definitely be playing some of that album, but we are working out a setlist that will cover all 4 albums since there are fans of each. Oliver has promised us an hour, so we hope to squeeze in about 3 songs from each album. We'd love to play even more, but our songs tend to run a little long and we decided that full songs would be better than doing a medley of pieces.

:yeah: Sounds really wonderful. A qoute from your past says it best:

"Oh god, I love the world, I love the world, I love the world, I love the world ...."
Sigi
METAL GOD

Beitragvon Siebi » 25. September 2009, 11:29

Oliver/Keep-It-True hat geschrieben:
Kubi hat geschrieben:and "Grateful" and "Butcher's Block" and "Tools Of Seperation" and "Release" and "Still Black" and "What You Became" and...

MAybe you want to organize your own festival then? :tong2: :lol:

Maybe you put them on the top of the bill! :tong2:
Be honest it will be a great pleasure to see Kenn and the guys for my very first time on stage. What a shame! Hope to talk to him and buy some merch stuff like CDs, Vinyl (haha) and shirt. Anacrusis forever! :yeah:
N.P.: "Paint A Picture"
Siebi
Spaceman

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 26. September 2009, 01:57

Sigi hat geschrieben: :yeah: Sounds really wonderful. A qoute from your past says it best:

"Oh god, I love the world, I love the world, I love the world, I love the world ...."

And speaking of that quote, I am driving 300 miles tomorow to Chicago to see my heroes New Model Army live. It's only the 2nd time in 22 years that I've gotten that chance.

As for all the song suggestions, it is times like this that I wish I'd written 3 minute songs, haha! Well, some of you will get your way anyhow. :-) The setlist is not set in stone just yet so we will definitly consider a few suggestions between now and April. We plan to do at least one headlining show here in our hometown, and since we have been re-recording the entire 1st and 2nd albums we are practicing more than enough for the hour we have at KIT.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon holydio1 » 26. September 2009, 13:16

Awaiting just a stunning gig from your side.... :yeah:
Please play Sound The Alarm for sure - one of the best pieces of music that was ever written! Thanks.
holydio1
METAL GOD

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 28. September 2009, 00:17

holydio1 hat geschrieben:Please play Sound The Alarm for sure - one of the best pieces of music that was ever written! Thanks.

Thank you, and we will definitely be playing that one.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon rapanzel » 28. September 2009, 07:43

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:
holydio1 hat geschrieben:Please play Sound The Alarm for sure - one of the best pieces of music that was ever written! Thanks.

Thank you, and we will definitely be playing that one.

:yeah:
Ken, if the reactions in general are very good, what about a tour? Could that be possible????
An obscene invention of twisted minds:

Bild
rapanzel
Full Moon Fistbanger

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 29. September 2009, 21:34

rapanzel hat geschrieben:Ken, if the reactions in general are very good, what about a tour? Could that be possible????

It isn't likely. We mainly got back together to re-record our old songs and because Oliver invited us to Germany. We are hoping to maybe play a few shows or festivals next year after KIT, but probably not much else.
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon holg » 29. September 2009, 21:39

My living room ... maybe? Just maybe? *gg*
holg
Sacred Metal-Legende

Beitragvon AnacrusisVOX » 13. Oktober 2009, 23:36

holg hat geschrieben:My living room ... maybe? Just maybe? *gg*

We've probably played smaller places. ;-)
AnacrusisVOX
Allesgutfinder

Beitragvon holg » 13. Oktober 2009, 23:39

AnacrusisVOX hat geschrieben:
holg hat geschrieben:My living room ... maybe? Just maybe? *gg*

We've probably played smaller places. ;-)

That means ... öh ... "okay, we'll do it" GREAT!
holg
Sacred Metal-Legende

VorherigeNächste

ZurĂĽck zu !! Offizielles Keep It True - Forum !!